The two latest developments on Edward Street are closing in on completion. 68 & 76 Edward Street, both formerly old and withered 2-family homes, have been undergoing complete gut-renovations. The 76 Edward Street condos will be the first completed between the two developments.
Here’s the latest….
76 Edward Street:
- The new dry walls are in! Floors are down, and just waiting for their final touches.
- Recessed lighting is all wired and ready for installation
- The kitchens and bathrooms are starting to come together, showing off some character already. Check it out!
- Top Floor Master Bedroom Suite is a bit messy, but just wait until it’s done. Tons of space, walk-in closet, and a luxurious master bath.
- Not many roof-decks in Medford… No deck at 76 Edward yet, but you can see that it’s coming!
68 Edward Street:
- The house has been completely gutted and restructured. Ready for its makeup.
- It might be hard to see now. In the end, this will be another luxurious master suite similar to the top floor master coming to life at 76 Edward (pictured above)